Latest SLC Tweets
- @ParenRaval Thanks Paren, what a find! - About 1 day ago...
- The OFSTED inspectors commented on the friendly atmosphere, good behaviour and mutual respect shown by our students. Thank you #SLC students - About 1 day ago...
- THANK YOU to our students for their support during OFSTED. #SLC - About 1 day ago...
- @dankentcontent Great, our office is behind reception - just ask someone at reception to give us a shout. :) - About 1 day ago...
- @dankentcontent Thanks! Your prize is ready. Can you collect from the Marketing Office or do you want to direct message your address to us? - About 1 day ago...
Preparing for Interview - Senior / Executive Support Programme
Date posted: 01/03/2012
The Preparing for Interview course is designed for Senior and Executive job hunters.
This course is designed to build your confidence and enhance your interview and presentation skills. You can use the course to plan for a specific interview if you require.
3 Day Course
Starting Tuesday 3rd April 2012
SOUTH LEICESTERSHIRE COLLEGE: South Wigston Campus
Topics and activities will include:
- Preparing for your interview – a review of good practice including; travel, preparing personal information, researching the prospective employer and preparing suitable questions
- Types of interviews you might expect
- Reflection of previous interview experience
- Managing your nerves
Practical exercises to include:
- Mock panel interview - videoed with group feedback
If you are interested please contact SLC on 0116 264 3535 and ask for the Recruitment Team or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, speak to your JCP or MAC Adviser.