Before you Arrive
Choosing to study in the UK is a very exciting decision and a great opportunity. We want you to make the most out of your time in England and make the move as easy as possible. To help with this we've prepared a collection of useful information to consider before you arrive in the UK.
Download the International Pre-arrival Guide to get started.
- When you arrive, you will do tests to find your level and you will be put in a group at the appropriate level
- Placement testing takes place every Monday morning, and you can start class as soon as you have been enrolled. You can join the course at any time throughout the year.
- Minimum age is 16.
- Our maximum class size is 18, although class size may be lower
- Class times will depend on your timetable, but lessons are between 9-5 Monday-Friday.
- You will be given the opportunity to study for and take a range of different English language exams
- The course is very flexible and you can study for as long as you like, although you have to study for at least one term.