Start: Friday 25th August 2017, 10:00am
End: Tuesday 29th August 2017, 9:00am
Students will be able to start enrolling onto courses from the 25 August. If you have applied to join us in September on a full-time course and you have accepted an offer, you will be invited in to enrol – you will receive a letter and a text during July and August.
If you haven’t accepted your offer yet, please contact us as soon as possible and we will issue you with your enrolment slot.
Haven’t yet applied?
We still have plenty places available in a wide range of subjects from Childcare and Engineering, to Business and Sport. Contact us as soon as possible or come along to enrolment to secure your place.
Enrolment at South Leicestershire College:
Friday 25 August – 10.00am – 5.00pm (last appointment 4.00pm)
Tuesday 29 August – 9.00am – 6.00pm (last appointment 5.00pm)
To enrol on our full-time courses, we will need you to bring the following:
- 1 copy of your GCSE/exam results
- £35 registration fee (if aged 16-18 years) – we accept cash, cheque, credit or debit card
- Your payment for tuition (if aged 19+ - we accept cash, credit or debit card, dependent on prior attainment)
- Evidence of confirmation of loan if you have applied for an Advanced Learner Loan, i.e. Email confirmation, screen shot
- Evidence of benefits and bank statement if you wish to apply for help from the college bursary, call 0116 264 3535 for more information
Unsure when to come in?
Contact our Customer Journey Team on 0116 264 3535 for advice.
We look forward to welcoming you as a student at South Leicestershire College this September!
Click here to enquire or register for this event.
Print this page