83% of organisations believe that their people are the key to maintaining a competitive edge.
SLC currently works with and provides training solutions to over 700 employers across the UK, including Curry’s, Lafarge Aggregates, KP Foods, Northampton General Hospital and National Grid. We firmly believe that you get out what you put in and that investing in training and development is vital to achieving a satisfied and high performing workforce.
At SLC our mission is to provide excellent and innovative vocational learning opportunities, with a commitment to business excellence. We offer the following training options and services in a wide range of subjects:
- Apprenticeships - leading to nationally recognised qualifications
- NVQs - across a wide range of different industry sectors
- Bespoke training solutions - tailored to meet your needs
- Industry specific short courses - for industry developments & legislative changes
- Functional Skills – enabling your employees to work confidently and improving productivity.
- Sector based work academies– a free recruitment service to source new talent for your company.
- Work experience placements and opportunities.
For more information or a FREE business training analysis of your needs, contact our Business Development Team on 0116 264 3535 or email email@example.com
Reasons to choose SLC for your training needs:
- We offer flexible and responsive training solutions.
- Our highly experienced and fully qualified assessors will mentor your staff.
- We will identify and source any relevant government funding and incentives that your business may be entitled to.
- We will conduct an extensive training analysis of your business needs.
- We boast a state-of-the-art education campus close to Leicester city centre, offering world-class learning resources and training facilities.
- We will deliver training programmes at a time and venue to suit you.
Where we can, we will access the right sources of government funding to make whatever we deliver to you as cost effective as possible. In some cases there may be no associated cost to your training.
View FE Loans