- About Us
- Student Support
- College Life
- Course Guides & Info
|Download as PDF|
For more information about this course, or to discuss the application process, please contact us.
|Dates||10th September 2018 to 28th June 2019|
|Area||Customer Service & Retail|
|Mode Of Provision||Part Time|
|Introduction||If you love the world of retail then this Apprenticeship is for you! As part of this programme you will gain experience as a Sales Assistant, Customer Service Assistant and Stockroom Assistant as well as more specialist roles such as Beauty Consultancy, depending on your job role. |
|Study Outline||- Level 2 Certificate in Retail Skills (competence)|
- Level 2 Certificate in Retail Knowledge (knowledge)
- Functional Skills English level 1
- Functional Skills Maths level 1
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)- embedded
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)- embedded
|Entry Requirements||If youre interested in becoming an Apprentice, you will need to be employed or find an employer who is recruiting an Apprentice. |
See the Apprenticeships section of our website to discover more and find out about our vacancies service.
Employers are looking for applicants who have a keen interest in providing high levels of customer service and can be flexible with their skills.
|Assessment||You will be assessed through e-portfolio evidence, assessor observations, work product, case studies, photographs, videos, recorded discussions, witness testimonies and questions and answer sessions. |
For the Level 2 Certificate in Retail Knowledge you will be assessed through short on-demand multiple choice exams when you are ready.
|Progression||You can progress into employment and/or to the following City & Guilds qualifications:|
- Level 2/3 Award/Certificate/Diploma in Retail Skills (7536)
- City & Guilds HLQ in Retail.
- Level 3 Certificate / Diploma in Retail Skills (Sales Professional)
- Level 3 Certificate / Diploma in Retail Skills (Visual Merchandising)
- Level 3 Certificate / Diploma in Retail Skills (Management)
|Qualification||Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship|
|Awarding Body||City and Guilds|
Skillsmart Retail UK Ltd are the Standard Setting Body for retail owned by the People 1st Sector Skills Council.
|Level||Level 2 which is equivalent to GCSE grades A - C.|
|Suitable for Higher Education?||N|
|Suitable for Individuals?||Y|
|Suitable for Employers?||Y|
Browse a different subject