Introducing the College Corporation
Last updated: Monday 26th October 2015
We want to make sure that our students and staff and the community we serve, can find out what we do and what decisions we take.
It is important that you have this information because:
- we look after public funds and must show that we use those funds properly and effectively;
- the College is a local community resource.
We hope that the information available here allows you to understand what it is we do and gives you confidence that the College is being properly run to benefit the people and communities we serve.
How to Contact Us
- have any questions;
- want to raise any issues;
- are unable to find the information you want; or,
- you wish to apply to join the Corporation,
please contact the Clerk to the Corporation in writing to:
Mrs Sally Brook Shanahan - Clerk to the Corporation
South Leicestershire College
...or by email to: Sally.BrookShanahan@slcollege.ac.uk
Print this page