This website uses non-intrusive cookies to enhance your browsing experience. To find out more please read our Terms and Conditions


You may want to work while you are studying which can help you to improve your language skills. Please note that if you hold a Student Visitor Visa then you are not allowed to work.

For more information about studying and working in the UK visit UKCISA or Education UK.

If you want to work in the UK, you will need a National Insurance number. To make an appointment for a National Insurance number, you need to call 0845 600 0643. For more information about National Insurance numbers visit the HMRC website.

Print this page

Opening Hours

Term Times:
Mon & Thurs: 8.00am - 8.00pm
Tue, Wed & Fri: 8.00am - 5.00pm

Non-term Times:
Mon - Thur: 8.30am - 5.00pm
Fri: 8.30am - 4.30pm
Contact us
South Leicestershire College
Blaby Road
South Wigston
LE18 4PH

Phone: 0116 264 3535
Fax: 0116 277 5578

Accessibility Statement

North Warwickshire & Hinckley CollegeESFApprenticeshipsPositive About Disabled PeopleCareers MatrixQAA Quality assured